NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY OR BE SELECTED. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Paint4Good 2020 (\”Initiative\”) begins on April 28th, 2020 at 12PM and ends on June 1st, 2020 at 12PM (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this initiative is The Urban Painter(“Sponsor”). By participating in the Paint4Good Initiative, each Applicant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of applications and the overall administration of the initiative. Applicants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Initiative. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to registered charities, not-for-profits, and community spaces that are legally allowed to take donations. This Initiative is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. AWARDED PROJECTS:
10 organizations will receive $5,000 in combined painting services, paint, and supplies (Value may vary project-to-project).
Only one project per organization will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by recipient. Sponsor reserves the right to not complete the project if it does not meet the safety, scope, or timeline requirements. The Actual Retail Value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any project awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Initiative is open to charities, non-profit organizations and community associations located in Calgary, Alberta. Selected projects can only be completed in locations located within the City of Calgary, Alberta. Recipient projects must be able to be completed between May 6, 2020 and June 12, 2020 and adhere to social distancing protocols of the Sponsor. Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO APPLY: Eligible projects for the Initiative can be submitted online during the Promotion Period by completing the application form, which can be found on the following website at paint4good.ca
Automated or robotic applications submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Applicant. Any attempt by Applicant to obtain more than the stated number of submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, will void Applicant’s submissions and that Applicant may be disqualified. Final eligibility is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Applications must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Initiative.
5. RECIPIENT SELECTION: The Recipients of the Paint4Good projects will be selected through an internal voting system throughout the Promotion Period. The selections will be conducted and announced about every week on Tuesday after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of being selected will vary depending on the number of eligible submissions received.
6. RECIPIENT NOTIFICATION: Recipients will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Application Submission Form approximately 1 day after the selection process is complete. Potential selection recipient must accept the project by email, make the property accessible and allow the project to start within 6 days of notification as directed by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any recipient notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Project Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of an awarded project is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of applications at any point in the operation of this Initiative; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Initiative; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Initiative or download of any materials in the Initiative.
If, for any reason, the Initiative is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this initiative or delivery of the awarded projects, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Initiative in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all Project donations, and Sponsor reserves the right to donate any remaining prizes (up to the total actual retail value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Initiative.
10. SELECTION LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Recipient List or a copy of these Official Terms & Conditions, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Urban Painter cc: Paint4Good 2020 at 328 40th Ave NE Calgary, AB. T2E 2M7. Requests for the names of the recipients must be received no later than June 30th, 2020 after the Promotion Period has ended.
11. SPONSOR: The Urban Painter cc: Paint4Good 2020 at 328 40th Ave NE Calgary, AB. T2E 2M7. email@example.com